27 March 2014

Doh, i keep forgetting to blog



I'm not very good at remembering to blog these days. I do post frequently over at Instagram if you're interested (here). But i have lots to show you. I have not touched my knitting since Christmas really due to hurty wrists, so instead have been flexing my quilty muscles and churning out quilts by the, well nit quite bucketload, but you know, several. More than two anyway. ADDICTED.

See that 'nit' up there that should be 'not'? That is one reason why i blog infrequently. It's really hard to edit text on the iPad, and link and the new Flickr is awful. Whinge whinge.

So anyway, thus is a placeholder as a promise to come back SOON with craft camp photos and report, quilt show and tell, sunrises and adorable kittens. Yes, we pick up the new family member tomorrow. Her name is Betsy.

*this, not thus. See?

EXCITED!!!

6 comments:

Bev said...

I really thought I was the only one struggling to blog on a iPad. I get so cross, it's just not such fun anymore struggling to correct constant "mistakes"

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

I'm speechless with admiration ... that you can do anything at all on an IPod is amazing . I , feebly , can't even text with my mobile 'phone .
So I'll just sit and cheer from the side-lines , while sipping tea and loving all your latest photos . Always so good !

Elizabeth said...

Why did they change flickr again? Why?
I don't do instagram but maybe... well it just seems like one. more. thing and I would like one less thing, or several less, you know?
So you are officially a cat family now.

alice c said...

If you 'forget' to post pictures of Betsy or give feeble excuses about Flickr I will hunt you down. Just sayin'

Pheasant said...

yay blog post! keep blogging I like it!

Stomper Girl said...

I agree, new Flickr is awful and blogging by ipad is really hard. But you should still blog. I am looking forward to the new kitty so muuuuuuuuuuuch!